New Morning School 2016 Auction
Saturday, April 9, 2016 at Laurel Manor
If you plan on attending but do not wish to submit payment online, you may call New Morning School at 734-420-3331
and ask for Dawn Lauzon or email Dawn Lauzon
The auction is a fun, lively and sophisticated event, and our most important annual fundraiser. Parents and community members work all year to procure quality merchandise and plan the evening, which includes dinner and drinks, exciting silent and live auctions, as well as joyous camaraderie among the 500 guests.
The documents below are pertinent to the NMS 2016 Auction. Click on the numbered Download Link to open in a new window, or right-click one of the Download Links below to save the file as a PDF for print.
- The New Morning School Auction is fully tax exempt, detailed in this PDF.
- If you or your business would like to include a message or advertisement in our Auction Program, open this document for pricing and layout options.
- In addition to Merchandise, Household and personal services are always very popular auction items. Lawn care, cleaning, organizing, auto care, chef and photographer services are among the many services we love to offer! Download this form if you have Merchandise or Services to give!
- Are you a business owner or decision maker at your company? Auction sponsorship is an opportunity to earn significant exposure for your business and a solid tax deduction while helping New Morning School to defray the overhead costs of the auction, ensuring that all proceeds benefit the students and faculty at the school.
- Adopt-A-Gift funds are cash donations used to purchase items to complete exciting auction packages for maximum popularity and value.
- Looking for ideas of items or services to donate? Check out our Auction Wish List!