Awards of Scholarship for kindergarten through 8th grade are based on need. We accept applications from those who have successfully completed the School-Year Scholarship Application and School & Student Services (SSS) By NAIS.
Parents who wish to be considered for Financial Aid should follow the steps below.
- Complete and file a Parent Financial Statement (PFS) with School and Student Services (SSS).
- Complete and file your Federal Form 1040 for 2016. Upload your return, including W2s and all supporting schedules, to SSS.
- Complete and mail in the School-Year Scholarship Application.
- Turn in your signed Registration Form.
- Submit a letter and any supporting documentation if you feel that your current circumstances are not accurately reflected on the PFS (i.e., self or spouse recently unemployed, extended illness, etc.).